Dell Latitude D820 screen WUXGA looks dull and images are blurred/grainy/fuzzy.

Hi,
I brought New Dell Latitude D820 and the screen looks dull to me at full brightness. I have WUXGA @
1920 * 1200 resolution. I have tried all dpi i.e 120 / 135 / 150 and the quality is the same. Here are some snapshots :

First image, look at the color of the clock for google home page with IE browser.



Compare it against FF view


Desktop Icons on D820 also look fuzzy


Snapshot from my work PC on Dell 22" monitor with resolution
1680 * 1050















www.Cricinfo.org site looks messed up in D820



















Same site on my work pc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making text bold in Adobe Acrobat

Java Keytool Export Private Key, PKCS#12 or .p12 export or conversion from java keystore