Moving Bookmarks only --- backup of bookmarks in Firefox
In Windows XP, Firefox profile folder is located at "%APPDATA%\Mozilla\". Firefox saves backup copy of your bookmarks in the "%APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\sometext.default\bookmarkbackups" folder. So all you have to do is in your new FF instance, go to the profiles\sometext.default folder, and replace the old bookmarks.html file with the one you are copying over.
Thats all to it. Within a minute you can have your bookmarks in the new FF instance. This is the manual way of doing it. FF has import wizard which will do the same for you. I found this method since I was working on 2 machines and I just wanted to take bookmarks on new machine without any extensions.
If you want to make a text bold in Adobe Acrobat, you will have to
1. first select Advanced Editing Toolbar.
2. In advanced edit toolbar, select TouchUp Text tool.
3. Then select the text you want to make bold, right click, and select properties.
4. Under Text tab, you will find Font option.
5. Select Font option and you will see Bold option for the font that is being used. For example, if selected text is font type Verdana, then under Fonts option, you should see a Verdana Bold option. If you do not see respective Bold Font, then you would have to pick a font that supports Bold Option.
I know, its unlike Word but atleast we know the way now how to do make text bold in Adobe Acrobat.
So, I had to create a PKCS#12 type or .p12 extension certificate from a java keystore which was created using java keytool. FYI, I have jdk 1.4.2. I came to know that using keytool you cannot export the private key.
I tried various options available in keytool i.e. create a keystore of type PKCS#12 to begin with instead of the default JKS (java keystore). -storetype PKCS12.
All this didnt work and on further search on google, I came across 2 free products which can help you a lot in terms of handling the keystore, generate keystore, export private key and so on.
You can download these free products from here.
The tools are portecle-1.5 http://sourceforge.net/projects/portecle/
So I had this problem today where the wireless key had changed for one of the wireless networks I have setup on my iphone 4. So question is how do you Edit or Update or Delete the old wireless key?
Here is what I ended up doing.
1. Go the Settings, Click on Wi-Fi 2. It will take you to Wi-FI Networks screen. On top you will have Wi-Fi as ON. Just below it you will have Choose a Network... option 3. In my case, since I had to enter the new key for wireless network that was already setup before, I clicked on Other... 4.On the Other Network screen, I entered the name of the wireless network, under security, I made it WEP (mine was WEP,yours could be different), and then I got screen for password or wireless key rather, where I typed in the *new wireless key*. Thats it. I was able to join my existing wireless connection again.
Few other suggestions I found over the net.
1. Go to WiFi Networks and click on arrow next to the wireless network name and choose Forget this network. I didnt try this be…